24 Ardisia Street, Arana Hills 4 Beds | 1 Bath | 4 Cars
Sold for $575,000
High-Set Entertainer With Space, Privacy and Flexibility
A leafy setting in a peaceful street location sets the scene for a great family lifestyle in this smartly presented high set residence. Featuring light filled interior spaces, private entertainment areas and a flexible dual-level layout, it offers a fresh and bright home that is set up high to capture an elevated outlook over the surrounding district.
A bright and airy floorplan features open lounge and dining spaces, as well as a separate utility room on the lower level. Four bedrooms include three on the upper level and a main that opens on to a front verandah. There is also a well-equipped Tasmanian Oak kitchen with dishwasher, an updated full main bathroom plus a downstairs area with an additional bedroom and office, laundry and extra WC.
The property sits on a large 607sqm block with a north facing backyard that features a leafy garden with a private lawn in tropical surrounds. All of this is overlooked by a sheltered entertainment deck that flows easily off the living area. As an added bonus, it comes complete with a separate garage/workshop with power and lighting, and a double carport out the front.
The home also offers easy access to a range of quality schools, Kedron Brook parklands, local shops, sporting clubs, and city transport.
• High set family home with fresh and bright interior spaces
• An elevated street setting with sweeping urban views
• Set on a large 607sqm block with a north facing backyard
• lower-level area with utility room, bedroom and office
• Sheltered alfresco deck plus an enclosed front verandah
• Separate rear garage/workshop plus a double carport
• A peaceful street setting that's close to all amenities
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824