1 Kunkala Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 3 Cars
Sold for $580,000
Own the Whole Street in a Prime Parkfront Position
Taking pride of place in a boutique, parkside cul-de-sac, this solid freestanding residence is very well presented and perfectly positioned to take advantage of the area's superb lifestyle choices. Fresh and bright throughout, the property delivers a terrific opportunity for buyers looking to acquire an easy-to-maintain, two-storey home with plenty of future potential to add value if desired.
It's practical three-bedroom layout features separate living and dining areas and a well-appointed kitchen that overlook the backyard. One of the bedrooms has a built-in wardrobe plus there is a full bathroom and internal access to the lower level. A downstairs utility room is perfect for a rumpus or teen retreat and comes complete with a built-in bar, plus there is garaging for two cars and plenty of storage.
It's the backyard that will really appeal to family buyers as it features a spacious entertainment space and lawn that backs directly onto acres of parkland at the rear. There is also a storage shed and built-in barbecue that add extra appeal.
The home sits on a generous 548sqm corner land parcel with access from both Kunkala Street and Lockose Street. This highly desirable position will be a major drawcard to buyers looking to buy into this sought-after suburb and enjoy a premium location with direct access to the playground, walking tracks, cycleways and open green space.
• A prime parkfront position in a boutique cul-de-sac
• 548sqm corner land parcel backing onto parkland
• Bright interiors with separate lounge and dining areas
• Outdoor entertainment space and private level lawn
• Lower-level utility room/rumpus with built-in bar
• Double garage, carport plus lock-up storage shed
• In great condition with potential to update/renovate
• Walking distance to schools, shopping and the train station
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange an inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736