9 Orr Court, Everton Hills 5 Beds | 3 Baths | 6 Cars
Spacious Family Home on 1670m2 Allotment
Growing families or buyers looking for a home with dual living potential will be attracted to the spacious proportions of this large two-storey residence, along with its sought-after location at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac. Quietly nestled on an extra-large 1,670sqm block, it offers excellent space and future potential development opportunities (STCA)
Being listed for the first time by its original owners the interiors are presented in fresh and comfortable order and feature five generous bedrooms, including a king-sized a master with walk-in robe and en-suite. There are separate lounge and dining rooms plus a downstairs level with a media/games room, sitting room and an additional guest bedroom with bathroom.
Everton Hills buyers will truly appreciate the size of this property. It features an expansive covered entertainment terrace, enormous 10-meter salt water swimming pool with water fall feature. There is also parking space for multiple vehicles under the house as well as two separate double garages at the rear of the property.
This spacious home is an entertainer's delight and presented in great condition. It is also ideally located 10kms to the Brisbane CBD within walking distance to Arana Hills Plaza, as well as local schools, parklands, buses trains.
• Two-storey family home at the end of a cul-de-sac
• Generous layout with separate lounge room and dining area
• Five bedrooms include a master with walk-in and en-suite
• 10 metre swimming pool in tropical surrounds
• A wide covered terrace for outdoor entertaining
• Huge lower-level media room, games room, sitting room, guest bedroom and bathroom
• Secure under cover parking for seven vehicles.
• Solar panels, three large water tanks with pumps.
• New carpets and beautiful polished hardwood floors.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
20/10/2018 11.00am - 11.30am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824