20 Dajarra Street, The Gap 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $655,000
Rare Opportunity in Tightly Held Cul-de-sac
There are not many more attractive entry points to get started in such a great section of The Gap than this well presented freestanding residence. Built and cherished by the one family since construction, this charming highset brick is now offered to market for the first time. Solid and well maintained throughout, it is immediately inviting and offers an excellent home or investment opportunity in an elevated setting that captures sweeping outlooks over the district.
Inside, is a very user-friendly layout that features three double bedrooms and a well-proportioned open living space with lounge and dining areas. The kitchen is neat and tidy and in good working order with access to its own walk-in butler's pantry, plus there is a good sized full bathroom and a front balcony with urban views.
A spacious lower-level is ideal for a games room or rumpus area and also houses garaging for two cars, a bathroom, laundry and lots of storage space. The leafy back garden is very private and secure and features a covered entertainment space plus an upper level terraced area ideal for a veggie patch.
The property makes an ideal start to family life and is presented in immaculate condition with an abundance of future potential for an update or renovation. This quiet street position affords excellent privacy while the convenient setting gives the home a great family-friendly location close to shopping, public transport, schools and all attractions.
• Set in a quiet cul-de-sac with private front and rear gardens
• An elevated position with sweeping views over the district
• Private leafy garden and outdoor entertainment spaces
• Lower-level with rumpus, bathroom, laundry and storage
• Three bedrooms plus a neat and tidy kitchen with butler's pantry
• Heaps of potential for update or renovation to increase value
• A few minutes to the Gap Village Shopping Centre and quality schools
For more information or to book your private viewing, phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan today!
0412 757 859