11 Nymphaea Street, Everton Hills 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Sold for $565,000
Infinite Scope in an Irresistible Location
A golden opportunity in a much-desired pocket of Everton Hills, this bright and spacious high set residence presents richly rewarding prospects for home buyers seeking size, scope and prime positioning. Set on a large 698sqm and located just around the corner from the Camellia Avenue shopping precinct, it offers a comfortable home with well-presented and generous interiors, a spacious rear garden plus excellent future potential to enhance and add extra value if desired.
The home is well laid out for family living with separate lounge and dining areas plus a large sunroom that captures an elevated outlook over the street. Three bedrooms all have built in wardrobes plus there is a large lower level with 2.3m ceiling height and two utility spaces that could be used for different purposes as required. The modern kitchen is very well presented and equipped with gas cooking appliances, plus there are two good-sized bathrooms and a large downstairs laundry.
Step outside to discover a supremely spacious backyard complete with a fully fenced level lawn, garden beds and storage shed. There is also a double lock-up garage with internal entry and drive-through access to the backyard.
The location is also very appealing as it is positioned within a few moments to all of the areas lifestyle amenities. This leafy suburb is within a short distance to Oxford Park and Mitchelton train stations, Teralba Park and Brookside Shopping Centre.
• Well-presented high set residence on a deep 698sqm block
• Internal stairs connecting upstairs and down
• Generous layout with lounge, dining and a large sunroom
• Spacious lower-level utility rooms, bathroom and laundry
• Large backyard featuring a fully fenced level lawn and garden
• Modern kitchen with gas fittings, double bedrooms and built-ins
• An easy stroll to Camellia Avenue shopping and cafe precinct
• Huge potential to update or redesign to suit today's lifestyle
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to book your private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736