588 Samford Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $572,000
Character Home of Charm, Scope and Lifestyle
Creating an instant impact with its gorgeous character facade and a prime corner position, this classic Queenslander is a charm-filled haven that showcases all the period hallmarks of its era. Buyers will truly appreciate the traditional proportions of this well presented home along with its leafy outdoor areas that provide a generous property that is perfect for the entertainer.
Built in 1925 and formerly the Mitchelton police sergeant's residence, the home retains its attractive period character with polished timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls throughout. The floorplan is very user-friendly with a generous living space and a large traditional verandah that offers a private space to relax or entertain. There are two bedrooms on the upper level plus a downstairs area that features a third bedroom/rumpus, a large storage room and garaging.
The home is backed by a beautiful landscaped garden that offers quiet privacy and features paved alfresco areas, shady lawns and sheltered patios. It is ideal for buyers looking for a rare combination of period charm, space and a premier location with lots of opportunities to further update and increase its value.
• A well-preserved Queenslander in great condition
• Large traditional verandah and leafy landscaped gardens
• Three bedrooms include a lower level 3rd bed/rumpus
• High ceilings, polished floors and original VJ walls
• Underhouse lock-up garage plus a huge storage area
• Plenty of scope to update and add value in the future
• Walk to Rail, Bus, Schools, Brookside shopping centre, Blackwood St Cafes, Farmers markets, restaurants and so much more.
For more information or a private inspection call Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824