46 Union Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
For Sale Now
Classic Freestanding Home on a Generous Block of Land
Mitchelton buyers looking for a freestanding residence on a large block of land would be hard pressed to find better value than this one. Set on a deep 512m2 and featuring well-presented interiors, many tasteful updates and a spacious backyard, it offers a comfortable home that is close to everything this great suburb has to offer.
Inside there is a user-friendly layout with three good-sized bedrooms, a generous living space and a well-equipped eat in kitchen with dishwasher. There is also a large underhouse garage and storage area, timber floors, high ceilings and air-conditioning.
This solid and well-maintained home will bring brilliant lifestyle value for those wishing to capitalise on such a great setting that offers easy access to local schools, parks, Mitchelton train station and Blackwood Street's cafe scene.
• A generous layout with separate living and dining areas
• 512sqm block with an expansive backyard
• Underhouse lock-up garage and huge storage room
• Three good sized bedrooms plus a well-equipped kitchen
• In great condition with room for further improvements
• Easy access to local schools, parks and the train station
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824