46 Union Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $575,000
Classic Freestanding Home on a Generous Block of Land
Mitchelton buyers looking for a freestanding residence on a large block of land would be hard pressed to find better value than this one. Set on a deep 512m2 and featuring well-presented interiors, many tasteful updates and a spacious backyard, it offers a comfortable home that is close to everything this great suburb has to offer.
Inside there is a user-friendly layout with three good-sized bedrooms, a generous living space and a well-equipped eat in kitchen with dishwasher. There is also a large underhouse garage and storage area, timber floors, high ceilings and air-conditioning.
This solid and well-maintained home will bring brilliant lifestyle value for those wishing to capitalise on such a great setting that offers easy access to local schools, parks, Mitchelton train station and Blackwood Street's cafe scene.
• A generous layout with separate living and dining areas
• 512sqm block with an expansive backyard
• Underhouse lock-up garage and huge storage room
• Three good sized bedrooms plus a well-equipped kitchen
• In great condition with room for further improvements
• Easy access to local schools, parks and the train station
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
25/5/2019 10.15am - 10.45am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824