33 Olearia Street East, Everton Hills 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $482,000
Family Home Makes a Premium Entry Level Opportunity
This great-looking residence represents an excellent entry-level prospect for family buyers seeking a well-presented property in a whisper quiet street location. Set on a large 784sqm level block, the home delivers the perfect low maintenance package with bright spacious interiors, a private rear yard and lots of future potential to get creative and add some extra value through renovation.
The interiors are presented in good solid condition and feature a versatile layout with three bedrooms plus a spacious underhouse area with garage, storage and laundry. A generous living and dining area, there is a neat and tidy kitchen, a full bathroom and a sheltered barbecue deck at the front.
The home is embraced by large front garden and rear yard that backs onto the Kedron Brook reserve. This solid and comfortable home is ready to be lived in or leased out straight away and offers an affordable chance to buy into the popular lifestyle suburb of Everton Hills. It enjoys a quiet setting close to local schools, shops and other amenities, and just 10km of Brisbane's CBD.
• A leafy setting that backs onto the Kedron Brook reserve
• Bright interiors with open lounge room and dining area
• Large underhouse lock-up garage, storage and laundry
• Three bedrooms, full bathroom and a neat & tidy kitchen
• Future scope to update and add value through renovation
• Easy access to local schools, shops, parks and transport
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824