22/126 Frasers Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $437,500
For a Private Inspection Contact Michael on 0407 963 824
Displaying both bright modern spaces and effortless convenience, this fresh and bright two-storey townhouse is ideal for young professionals, downsizers and investors. It offers a great low maintenance home that is presented in excellent condition with good quality appliances and a quiet position tucked away at the rear of a boutique complex.
The interior layout is smartly appointed with open plan lounge and dining areas. All of the three bedrooms have built-ins and ceiling fans with air-conditioning in the main; there is also a modern and well-appointed kitchen, an internal laundry and a second downstairs toilet. At the rear is a spacious and paved courtyard that provides a private space to entertain and access to green space, plus there is a remote-controlled single lock-up garage and lots of storage throughout.
Investors and busy urbanites: this secure and supremely easily maintained property puts you in the right spot to get the most out of Mitchelton, and it's only 8km to the Brisbane CBD. This private setting is within a short stroll to bus and train transport, as well as schools and nearby cafes.
• Fresh light and airy air-conditioned open plan living & dining space
• New carpets and freshly painted
• Spacious rear courtyard for outdoor entertaining
• Smart modern kitchen that overlooks the outdoor covered entertainment area
• Full main bathroom plus an extra toilet downstairs
• Lots of storage and a remote lock-up garage
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824