429 Samford Road, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Prime DA Approved 3 x 2 bedroom Townhouse Site
**All access to the property is from Prospect Road or Crana Street.**
If you are on the hunt for your next townhouse development, look no further. All of the hard work has been done by the current owners to provide you with a superb opportunity to build 3 x 2-bedroom townhouses.
Gaythorne is less than 7.5K's to the Brisbane CBD, with this property within walking distance to an array of café's, restaurants, bus and train transport, Gaythorne bowls club and the Gaythorne RSL.
- Minimize your holding costs - DA already approved
- 3 x 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouses
- Generous alfresco/courtyard spaces
- Blue chip, city fringe suburb
- 427m2 Corner Allotment
- Current Rental Return of $325 from existing 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house
- North facing to rear
- Approximate boundaries 12m x 40m
- Strong re-sale prospects
- Approved concept plans including floor plans available on request.
To take advantage of this fantastic investment or development opportunity, phone Haydn Denovan today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736