21 Station View Street, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $705,000
Character Home in Great Location
One of Mitchelton's most sought-after streets provides this gorgeous character residence with a leafy lifestyle address. Occupying an expansive level block, it is now ready for its new owner to take advantage of such a premier setting. It is offered in great condition with a practical layout, bright breezy interiors and a spacious backyard with a secure level lawn.
This very appealing home is well presented throughout and features timber flooring, high ceilings and VJ walls throughout. There are separate living and dining spaces, two good-sized bedrooms plus a separate sunroom and study nook. The kitchen has been updated and this well-appointed with good quality stainless steel appliances.
To the rear is a spacious alfresco deck that has a lovely aspect over the back garden with its mature trees and deep grassed yard. There is also a large underhouse area with workshop, storage, utility room and a second bathroom.
There is scope to move in straight away and enjoy this popular street setting or enhance this generous living space with a great update or redesign. It is ideally positioned close to local parks, train stations at Gaythorne and Mitchelton, and Blackwood Street's cafe scene.
• Deep block with a bright northerly rear aspect
• Versatile interiors with separate living and dining areas
• Two bedrooms, sunroom plus a separate study nook
• Modern kitchen with good quality appliances
• Large entertainment deck and leafy back garden
• Spacious underhouse storage and workrooms
• Scope to add lots of value through renovation
• In a leafy street setting close to all amenities
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824