11 Jarrah Street, Keperra 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Meticulously Maintained Family Home with Legal Height Downstairs
Nestled away in a quiet pocket in Keperra this high-set family home has been meticulously maintained by the one family for over 30 years. Upstairs presents 3 double bedrooms, two with built-in wardrobes, an updated kitchen and a neat and tidy bathroom.
Downstairs, which is accessible via the internal stairs also boasts legal height, offering the ability to add massive value into the future by adding extra bedrooms or living space. There is also a separate toilet and double lock up garage.
The large level rear yard provides the perfect space to kick back and relax or have a casual game of backyard cricket with the family.
- Level 546m2 allotment
- Potential to Add Value and expand living space
- Meticulously maintained by one family for many years
- Fenced on all sides of the property
- Full Brick Home
- Air Conditioned, open plan living and dining area
- Walking distance to the Keperra Train Station and an array of parks
- A stones throw to the Great Western Super Centre
Phone Haydn Denovan today for more information or to arrange your private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736