8 Larwood Place, Ferny Hills 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Picturesque Queensland Style Residence
From its elevated vantage point, this well-presented Queensland-style home showcases a private and spacious lifestyle surrounded by beautiful leafy views over the district. It features a fresh and bright floorplan with light filled living spaces, a large backyard and a full traditional verandah for relaxing and entertaining.
Inside, the home is presented in great condition with polished hardwood floors throughout, and a recently renovated kitchen featuring stainless steel, SMEG appliances and a walk-in pantry. Four large bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes, including a main that has a walk-in robe and ensuite. Additionally, there is a separate office, a beautifully renovated family bathroom and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- Generous and bright living - all on the one level
- 1,000sqm allotment with a fenced rear garden
- Idyllic north easterly aspect
- Front verandah with sweeping district views
- Four double bedrooms plus a separate office
- Stylishly designed modern kitchen with walk-in pantry
- Ducted air-conditioning & undercover car space
- Water Tank & Solar Panels
- Ample Storage Space
This truly special, family home is even further enhanced by its peaceful location in one of Ferny Hills' most sought-after family pockets. From here you can easily walk to the various parklands and local shops, with schools, shopping and the train station all easily accessible.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736