14 Zeitoun Street, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 Car
Sold for $801,000
A Family Classic with Scope for Development
All the elements for generous family living are delivered in a great lifestyle package with this large and attractive home. The tastefully presented residence has been well maintained throughout and has a practical two-level layout that makes the most of the space and natural light with a focus on roomy living both indoors and out. It sits on a large 809sqm level block in a quiet pocket of Mitchelton and offers comfortable living straight away with lots of opportunity to further add value.
The interiors are warm and inviting with a rumpus room on the lower level and two separate living areas upstairs. Four bedrooms include three with ceiling fans, and a main with air-conditioning plus there is a well-appointed kitchen at the heart of the home. It's the outdoor spaces that will really appeal to family buyers as there is a large covered deck for entertaining and a supremely spacious backyard with a level lawn perfect for kids and pets.
The property's wide 20m frontage means there is scope to subdivide into two allotments and really capitalise on such a sought-after location. It is ideally positioned in a great setting that's close to Mitchelton shops, schools, cafes and the train station.
• A generous 809sqm block with a wide 20m frontage
• Generous living spaces include a lower level rumpus
• Large alfresco deck and deep backyard with level lawn
• Four double bedrooms include an air-conditioned main
• Side Access
• A bathroom on each level plus a garage with storage
• Scope to update or subdivide and add significant value
• Strolling distance to trains, schools and Brookside Shopping Centre
For more information including a town planning report, please phone Haydn Denovan today.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736