5/47 Harwood Street Bardon 1 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $244,000
What a Ripper!
This unit is a must inspect for buyers seeking an affordable property in a convenient location. Positioned on the Toowong and Bardon border the unit is one of only six within a 1960's designed character filled complex.
Representing great value buying in the surrounding region the current owner has recently purchased elsewhere, wants the property sold therefore open to realistic offers.
• Bright and breezy open plan one bedroom unit
• Tidy kitchen, gas cooking
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate bathroom,toilet, gas HWS
• One dedicated off street car space
• Several bus stops only a minutes stroll away
• 5 km from Brisbane CBD
Currently tenanted at $245 per week till October 2017.
Don't miss your opportunity, phone Bryan Carmichael today for more information or to book your own private inspection.