5/47 Harwood Street Bardon 1 Bed | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $244,000
What a Ripper!
This unit is a must inspect for buyers seeking an affordable property in a convenient location. Positioned on the Toowong and Bardon border the unit is one of only six within a 1960's designed character filled complex.
Representing great value buying in the surrounding region the current owner has recently purchased elsewhere, wants the property sold therefore open to realistic offers.
• Bright and breezy open plan one bedroom unit
• Tidy kitchen, gas cooking
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Separate bathroom,toilet, gas HWS
• One dedicated off street car space
• Several bus stops only a minutes stroll away
• 5 km from Brisbane CBD
Currently tenanted at $245 per week till October 2017.
Don't miss your opportunity, phone Bryan Carmichael today for more information or to book your own private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0411 440 090