2/77 Lloyd Street, Alderley 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $342,000
Ground Floor Lifestyle Opportunity in a Property Hotspot
This bright, smartly renovated two-bedroom apartment represents a great start to buy into a prime Inner North location that ensures ongoing investment performance and lifestyle convenience. Instantly appealing thanks to its elevated ground floor position and sweeping district outlooks, it is ideally situated within strolling distance to shops, cafes and the train station, and just over 5km to the CBD.
Interiors are fresh and modern with a fully carpeted open living/dining space that leads out to a good sized balcony overlooking the surrounding streetscape. The kitchen has been stylishly updated and is fitted with quality appliances and good storage, plus there are two double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, a modern bathroom with internal laundry, and direct access to a courtyard.
The property is set within the immaculately maintained Whitecliffe complex and comes complete with its own lock-up garage. It is presented in tip-top condition and needs nothing more done except for buyers to either move in or rent out and reap the rewards.
• An elevated position with district outlooks
• Good sized balcony plus courtyard
• Two double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Smartly updated kitchen with quality appliances
• Renovated bathroom with internal laundry
• A well maintained building with lock-up garage
• Walk to trains, shops and cafes, 5.5km to the CBD
• 300m to Coles Alderley
• 550m to Banks Street Reserve
• 750m to Alderley Train Station
• 2km to Newmarket Village
• 5.5km to Brisbane CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan or Lance Denovan for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736