53 Parkview Street, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Position and Proportion - 2 x 405m2 lots on 810m2 title
1st time to market in over 42 years here is the perfect opportunity to purchase this superb blue-chip property with 2 separate allotments on a 810m2 title encompassing 20mt wide front and back x 40mt sides.
This well-maintained post war home is perfectly placed close to the Mitchelton and Gaythorne cafe and dining precinct, and only 9km to the city.
A very popular family location, spacious landholding and future potential is a combination so rare investors and developers will be highly impresed by the great positioning, large land size and excellent future possibilities.
Town Planning Report available on request.
• 2 allotments (lot 43 and lot 44) on a 810m2 title
• Well maintained home with 4 bedrooms
• Spacious living room and dining area
• Combined kitchen/meals room
• Big bathroom with tub, shower and toilet
• 2nd toilet upstairs
• Original timber floorboards under vinyl flooring
• Secure under house workshop and garage plus detached garage/shed.
Enjoy easy walking distance to Blackwood Street precinct, child care centre, Mitchelton train station, Gaythorne RSL, City bus stops, schools, parks, library, Brookside shopping centre, local restaurants, bike path and travel only 9kms to Brisbane CBD.
Commence immediate planning on the two allotments whilst currently being leased until March 2018.
Contact Bryan Carmichael for more information. Viewings commence after 14th November.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0411 440 090