2/497 Rode Road, Chermside 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $260,000
Submit all Offers - Owner Says Sell!
A great combination of space, light and privacy close to all of Chermside's lifestyle amenities provides a superb opportunity for home buyers and investors with this super spacious apartment. Set within a small complex of only six, it will have an instant impact because of its bright interiors, extra generous proportions and easy-to-maintain layout.
The property features approx. 76sqm of living space with a good sized lounge room and well-appointed eat-in kitchen. A balcony runs off the living space plus there is a second balcony leading off the kitchen. Both of the bedrooms are double sized and include a massive, air-conditioned main bedroom, plus there is a full bathroom and ample built-in storage.
Other highlights of the property include its lock-up tandem garage that also houses the laundry and extra storage space. The property is also exceptionally well positioned a short stroll away from all of the amenities that make this area such a popular lifestyle destination with Chermside shopping centre, Prince Charles Hospital, Bradbury Park, schools and bus transport all just moments from the front door.
• Bright interiors with separate living and dining areas
• Two balconies plus a neat and tidy kitchen
• Tandem garage with laundry and storage space
• Massive main bedroom with air-conditioning
• Well-maintained block of six with low strata fees
• Currently tenanted and leased at $310 per week
• Ideally positioned just 8km from the CBD
Phone Haydn Denovan today for more information or to arrange a private viewing.
• Quarterly Rates: $374.63
• Quarterly Body Corp: $375.00
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736