38 Kennion Street, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Sold for $420,000
Great Alternative to a Townhouse
The classic ‘position and potential' scenario awaits this original freestanding home in a marvellous location where Oxford Park station, parklands and the local cafe scene are only a stroll from your front door. Ready to enjoy as is with a comfortable and light filled interior layout, it offers outstanding scope for a modern update or complete renovation to achieve its full potential and make the most of this highly convenient Mitchelton address.
The original floorplan is a little bit tired and worn out with its classic two-bedroom layout. The kitchen is functional but in need of an update plus there is a dining space and separate lounge room, a full bathroom and an internal laundry. The home sits on a level block with a private grassed garden, entertainment area and a single carport.
The property offers a great combination of location, lifestyle and potential and will bring rewards to buyers looking for a renovation project that could bring enormous value in the future.
• Basic kitchen plus an extra dining space
• Separate lounge room that opens onto a courtyard
• Two bedrooms, full bathroom and internal laundry
• Wraparound grassed garden plus a single carport
• A great home to renovate or update over time
• Quiet street walking distance to all amenities
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824