753C Clear Mountain Road, Clear Mountain 4 Beds | 4 Baths | 6 Cars
Sold for $1,875,000
Prestige Acreage - Must be Sold
Occupying a scenic 2.6 acres of landscaped grounds in Clear Mountain, the luxurious home is one of the area's premier properties and has been custom designed and finished with high quality inclusions to offer a stunning family residence.
The spacious two-level home captures the panorama of Lake Samsonvale, North Pine Dam and enjoys views out to Moreton Island and the Pacific Ocean. Its interior spaces feature over 1,300sqm under-roof area, introduced by a grand entry foyer. Two spacious levels feature a selection of formal and casual living areas, four large bedroom suites, a gym room, library and a dedicated media room on the top level that commands sweeping views.
Outdoor entertainment areas include a covered pool pavilion, wide alfresco terraces and three separate gazebos, featuring a customised wet bar that overlooks the poolside area. There is also ducted air-conditioning, three remote-controlled fireplaces, a large machinery shed with mezzanine level, a six-car garage and a mature orchard with many exotic fruit varieties. Also included in the sale is a Massey Ferguson ride-on mower valued at $10,000- $15,000.
Make no mistake, this property must be sold and offers an exceptional opportunity for a fortunate purchaser to acquire a world-class acreage residence in a premier estate. It is located convenient to Samford village shops and just over half an hour to Brisbane's CBD.
- Flowing formal and casual living and entertaining spaces
- High end modern kitchen complete with butler's pantry
- Swimming pool pavilion plus three separate gazebos
- Upper level media room and terrace with sweeping views
- All four bedrooms feature walk-in robes and ensuites
- Six-car garage plus machinery shed with space for 5 cars and mezzanine level
- Massey Ferguson ride-on mower included in the sale
Please phone Lance Denovan or Haydn Denovan to register for the open home.
0412 757 859