1/18 Bere Street, Gaythorne 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
Sold for $309,500
Price Adjusted! Unique Centrally Located Apartment!
Space and privacy are essential for modern comfort and this apartment delivers lots of both, along with direct access to an expansive wraparound courtyard for entertaining. Set in a convenient ground floor position with easy level street access, it offers a great home for low-maintenance lifestyle seekers because of its bright & breezy layout, expansive outdoor area and leafy sense of privacy. This unique home also provides excellent lifestyle convenience as it has Gaythorne's vibrant restaurant and cafe strip just footsteps from the front door.
• Air-conditioned interiors with an open living/dining space
• Huge wraparound garden with lawn & entertainment area
• Well-appointed modern kitchen with gas appliances
• Three carpeted bedrooms each have a ceiling fan
• Tandem lock-up garage with automatic remote entry
• Set in a small cavity brick complex of five apartments
It is rare to find a quality three-bedroom apartment in this sought-after location. Combine that with its massive wraparound courtyard and premium position that is walking distance to the train station and shops, and it makes an opportunity not to be missed.
Body Corporate Fee: $516.25 per quarter or $39.71 per week.
Council Rates: $374.63 per quarter or $28.82 per week.
Phone Haydn Denovan for more information or to arrange a private inspection.
Sales And Marketing Consultant
0419 961 736