10 Coorong Street, Mitchelton 2 Beds | 1 Bath | 2 Cars
For Sale By Negotiation
For Private Inspection Contact Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
Providing a private environment with excellent light and a sweeping district outlook, this well appointed home offers a peaceful retreat that is tucked away at the end of a long driveway. It merges a well-proportioned layout, a sundrenched backyard and a whisper-quiet setting to make a great entertainer's residence on an elevated 954sqm block.
A user-friendly floorplan features a good-sized living area with polished floors and foldout doors that open onto a wide entertainment terrace that captures sweeping views. There are two double bedrooms plus a separate study/nursery and a smart modern kitchen with quality appliances and breakfast bar.
It's the outdoors that will truly appeal to buyers with a large sheltered dining patio that overlooks an in-ground swimming pool and level grassed garden. There is also a spacious underhouse area for parking the car and storing equipment.
This unique property is presented in great condition yet offers its new owner the opportunity to update or modernise and create a stunning home, with potential to add a second level to capture amazing views to the city.
• Quietly Secluded with a Commanding Outlook
• Well-appointed throughout with many modern finishes
• Light filled open living space and large entertainers' terrace
• Sun drenched backyard with swimming pool and level lawn
• Large underhouse area with garage and storage space
• Potential to update and extend for amazing city views
• Walk to Rail,Bus, Brookside Shopping Centre, Cafes, Restaurants, Schools and so much more
For more information or a private inspection call Michael Mills on 0407 963 824
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824