78 St Helens Road, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $599,000
Classic home - Great Today, Exceptional Tomorrow
A leafy cul-de-sac location and generous land size give this neat and tidy property an exciting sense of potential. Big on future appeal and full of options, the well-presented period home rests on a huge 830sqm allotment and is now primed for its next chapter in life.
The interiors are presented in good condition and feature an easy workable floorplan with timber flooring and VJ walls. There is an open living/dining area that includes a well-appointed gas kitchen with dishwasher, plus there are three good-sized bedrooms and a study/nursery off the main.
It is the huge front and back yards that will be a major drawcard to buyers. The property sits on a large level block and comes complete with a lock-up garage a concrete patio area, as well as a huge laundry and full bathroom.
Entirely liveable right now, the home offers plenty of future scope for a knockdown/rebuild project that will maximise the ongoing rewards. The possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a potential-packed character home that's very conveniently located close to neighbouring parklands, Blackwood Street cafes, the train station at Oxford Park and Brookside Shopping Centre.
• Original timber home on a deep 830sqm block
• Well-presented throughout with timber floors and VJ walls
• Three good sized bedrooms plus a separate study/nursery
• Light and airy open design and well-appointed gas kitchen
• Huge front and rear yards and a lock-up garage at the rear
• A great renovation/rebuild project with huge possibilities
• Walk to Kedron Brook parklands and Keylar Street Park
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
23/3/2019 11.45am - 12.15pm
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824