64 Princess Street, Mitchelton 3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1 Car
Offers Above $569,000
Low-set Family Home With a Fresh and Bright Feel
Buyers looking to move into a freshly presented and easy maintenance home in a quiet pocket of Mitchelton will love this tastefully appointed low-set residence. Set on a level 693sqm block it offers a user-friendly layout with many smart finishes, good natural light and a great sized backyard for the kids.
Inside it features three bedrooms and well-proportioned lounge and dining areas. The kitchen is smartly equipped with good quality appliances, including dishwasher and excellent storage. There is a full bathroom and internal laundry. A spacious back garden is very private and secure and features an extra-large sheltered entertaining patio and easycare lawn. Other features include a lock-up storage shed and a single carport. The backyard contains ample space for future pool installation.
The property is ideal for a young family and is presented in good condition with lots of future potential for an update or renovation that would really see an increase in value. This quiet position affords excellent privacy while the convenient setting gives the home a great location that's walking distance to local schools, Blackwood Street's cafe strip and the train station.
• Set on a 693sqm block with a spacious back garden
• Bright interiors feature an air-conditioned living space
• Sheltered entertainment patio that flows off the living area
• Three double bedrooms include a main with large built-in and air-conditioning
• Lock-up storage shed, single carport plus driveway parking
• A quiet street position that's close to all amenities
Sales And Marketing Manager
0407 963 824