63 Pascoe Street, Mitchelton 4 Beds | 2 Baths | 2 Cars
Weekly Rent: $535
Two Separate Living Areas
Sitting pretty behind a white picket fence, you will find a beautifully refurbished, 3 bedroom plus study (or 4th bedroom) home which is bigger than it appears and offers everything you're looking for. Boasting polished timber floors, a top of the range Chef's kitchen with unique stainless steel styling and Bosch appliances, two modern bathrooms, separate family room/study/bedroom and open plan living and dining which overlooks the large covered back deck and expansive, tropical low-maintenance yard.
Features include but are not limited to;
• Air-conditioning to main bedroom & living area, ceiling fans in two bedrooms and dining area
• Built-in wardrobes and carpets to all bedrooms
• Plenty of storage space throughout
• 14, 000 litre water tank plumbed into house and garden
• 1.5Kw solar panels offering a huge saving on electricity
• Large double lock-up garage with shelving, power and light, plus double carport
• Fully fenced, flat backyard for kids to play or pets, with established banana, pawpaw and passionfruit trees.
This immaculately presented home is situated in the heart of Mitchelton, only a short stroll to the ever-popular Blackwood St Precinct cafes and shops, bus, Mitchelton Railway Station, parks and schools. Pets Considered.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
2/6/2018 10.45am - 11.00am
An Open for Inspection can be cancelled at short notice. Check at this site or contact our office to confirm time on the morning of inspection.
07 3355 6233